Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 20


For today's post I wanted to share a ministry that has become dear to my heart during this last year. As part of a campaign to make room for people at our home church and support local and global ministries, we were asked to consider supporting The Annapolis Pregnancy Clinic. The creative minds on staff at our church put together this moving video.  Then I was able to take a tour of its home at 934 West Street.  As I stood in this modest white house on a corner lot and listened to stories of the battles for life being fought there, I began to feel a sense of urgency. It is an urgency that comes from an agreement in my spirit that there is life-changing, life-saving power in this ministry.  

Their Mission

"The Pregnancy Clinic Ministry is a medical non-profit offering Help, Hope and Healing to women and their families facing unexpected pregnancy, giving them tools to choose life for their babies and to find the Hope of the Gospel". 

Do you know of anyone that may benefit from the support, counseling, and love offered by this ministry? 

No comments:

Post a Comment