Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 25

Yesterday I wrapped up the introductions to my family for the month.  But there are a few people in my life that although there is no blood relation, I consider them family. They know my heart well because they have stood in the fire with me and waited for the rescue. They have carried my burdens for me countless times when it seemed I could no longer stand up under the weight. And they speak truth into my life when the volume of the discouraging voices gets turned up. 

 I pray that you have a few of these in your life too.  

It was a few of these people that introduced me to the music of All Sons and Daughters.  As I mentioned, they know me well and knew how the voices of these artists would minister to my soul.   

{If you are viewing this post on email you may want to view online or click HERE to watch the video.}

No comments:

Post a Comment